TrueMed – Add Nothing, Protect Anything
Counterfeiting is over a trillion-dollar market annually. Earnings are made by criminals instead of brand owners. Counterfeit medicine is responsible for the deaths of over a million people every year. Monetary loss for societies when combined with all the side impacts is calculated to be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
TrueMed is the first counterfeit detection system in the world that does not add anything to the product or product package. Our solution is for professionals and consumers. It works on a smartphone without any extra hardware.
We are looking for machine learning engineers to help save lives and fight against this global problem.
With TrueMed, you have an opportunity to make the world safer. Together with brands, governments and consumers we can eliminate illicit goods and counterfeits from the supply chains.
Our customers are the biggest pharmaceutical companies and leading government agencies in the world.
You will be tasked to develop new and existing machine learning and computer vision solutions. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in mathematics and programming, together with deep rooted curiosity for developing and testing cutting edge AI.
We expect a hands-on approach to bringing systems from bleeding-edge research to operational prototypes and into client-facing production.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing machine learning systems
- Planning and running test cases
- Perform statistical analysis on generated data
- Generating and curating datasets
- Producing and re-training deep learning models
- Preparing developed solutions for deployment
- Study and develop data science prototypes
- Stay current with latest developments in the field
- Extend and improve existing software and frameworks
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, geometry, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow and/or PyTorch)
- Experience developing algorithms for image and video processing is a plus
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge in cloud computing is a plus
- Knowledge of physics is a plus
What we offer you
A competitive salary with benefits and a supportive working community. All our employees are owners of the company. This opportunity is also available to you.
You can work at our offices in Espoo and Palo Alto or remotely if you prefer that.
Join us and apply
To apply please send your CV to the email below by April 25th 2022.
For further information, please contact COO Oskari Heikel, +358 50 5916085, email@example.com.
TrueMed is the world’s first non-additive product protection solution for instantly detecting counterfeit products, globally. Our mission is to save lives, societies, and revenue. TrueMed is also the first counterfeit detection solution that can identify counterfeit packages, bottles, pills and other objects by using proprietary Artificial Intelligence algorithms through a powerful software-based platform. TrueMed enables every mobile phone to be a powerful counterfeit scanner. TrueMed was founded in 2019 and is based in Espoo, Finland and is also located in Palo Alto, California, US. Read more at truemedinc.com