TrueMed – Add Nothing, Protect Anything
Counterfeiting is over a trillion-dollar market annually. Earnings are made by criminals instead of brand owners. Counterfeit medicine is responsible for the deaths of over a million people every year. Monetary loss for societies when combined with all the side impacts is calculated to be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
TrueMed is the first counterfeit detection system in the world that does not add anything to the product or product package. Our solution is for professionals and consumers. It works on a smartphone without any extra hardware.
We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineers to help save lives and fight against this global problem.
With TrueMed, you have an opportunity to make the world safer. Together with brands, governments and consumers we can eliminate illicit goods and counterfeits from the supply chains.
Our customers are the biggest pharmaceutical companies and leading government agencies in the world.
We are currently hiring a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our engineering team to build and maintain a secure and robust cloud-based infrastructure.
Senior Cloud Engineer responsibilities include:
- Designing, building and managing highly secure, scalable and available architectures
- Configuring cloud infrastructure components
- Creating the applications and databases that perform on the cloud
- Monitoring cloud management and data storage services
- Stay current with latest developments in the field
- Extend and improve existing software and frameworks
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Proficiency with AWS services and infrastructure.
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment
- Experience with DevOps
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Programming languages:
- Database proficiency:
MySQL, elasticsearch as plus
- OS and server management:
S3, EC2, ECS, Lambda, EKS, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, Billing management and cost optimization, EFS, RDS
- Cloud orchestration:
Bitbucket + codepipeline
Jenkins or other tools as a plus
System security and ability to work with multiple compliancy needs
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer you
A competitive salary with benefits and a supportive working community. All our employees are owners of the company. This opportunity is also available to you.
You can work at our offices in Espoo and Palo Alto or remotely if you prefer that.
Employee benefits includes
- Employee stock option plan
- High quality healthcare
- Phone and internet connection
- Flexible and agreeable working location (hybrid)
- Tools preferred and required (computer, mobile phone etc.)
- Relocation assistance
Join us and apply
To apply please send your CV to the email below by December 31st 2022.
For further information, please contact COO Oskari Heikel, +358 50 5916085, firstname.lastname@example.org.
TrueMed is the world’s first non-additive product protection solution for instantly detecting counterfeit products, globally. Our mission is to save lives, societies, and revenue. TrueMed is also the first counterfeit detection solution that can identify counterfeit packages, bottles, pills and other objects by using proprietary Artificial Intelligence algorithms through a powerful software-based platform. TrueMed enables every mobile phone to be a powerful counterfeit scanner. TrueMed was founded in 2019 and is based in Espoo, Finland and is also located in Palo Alto, California, US. Read more at truemedinc.com